On 15th February our next Expert Breakfast will take place at myhive Lounge
"Dear myhive Community,
the great resonance to our recent info event showed us how many questions are connected to the new GDPR. So on February 15th, 2018, we dedicate our Business Breakfast once more to the topic of Data Security Law 2.0 – GDPR from a legal perspective.
Dr. Andreas Zellhofer and Dr. med. Helmut Liebel, both lawyers of the law firm Eisenberger & Herzog in the myhive Twin Towers clarify questions about the DSVGO from a legal point of view during a rich breakfast in February. They advise national and international companies in particular in the areas of data protection, IT and intellectual property law as well as competition and antitrust law.
Five topics of relevance for all companies will be at the center of their presentation:
• Consistent regulations for all: It’s not just Facebook, WhatsApp & Co which have to act
• Data security and antitrust law: Which systemic change is connected to GDPR?
• Law enforcement for authorities and companies: Why burying one’s head in the sand is not the right strategy
• New duties for companies: List of data-related processes, data security impact analysis and data security officer
• More rights for those who are concerned: Information, right of oblivion, and data transfer
Agenda of Expert Breakfast on February 15th, 2018:
• 08.00 Welcome – before and after the speech, an abundant buffet breakfast will be prepared for you
• 08.30 Keynote Speech RA Dr. Andreas Zellhofer and RA Dr. Helmut Liebel
• 09.10 Q&A
• 10.00 End of Expert Breakfast
Please register until February 13th, 2018 at www.myhive-offices.com/breakfast. We’re looking forward to your attendance and starting together into a successful business day.
Your Community Manager